The safety and well being of our audience, artists, staff, and volunteers are the highest priority at HLT. As we all continue to monitor COVID-19, we want to make you aware of the measures we have implemented to safeguard the health of those visiting, seeing a production, rehearsing or otherwise participating in events at our small 220 seat facility.
- Masks are required for entry to all shows and special events and while patrons travel to and from seats.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitation, supplying hand sanitizer in our lobby.
- All seats are assigned.
- We are sanitizing contact surfaces, such as armrests, cup holders, and tables.
- All volunteers in direct contact with patrons are required to remain masked at all times, including ushers, box office volunteers, and volunteers in Anthony’s Bar.
- We have suspended the post-show Meet and Greet with the cast in the lobby. The cast will gather on the stage after the show for safe selfies from the auditorium floor.
- We continue to monitor the guidelines from the CDC https://www.cdc.gov/
coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary. html and the Florida Department of Health www.FloridaHealth.gov/ COVID-19.
- We ask that all audience members and volunteers who are feeling under the weather or have a fever to stay home.
- We encourage all of our audience members, visitors and volunteers to monitor advisories from the CDC and local officials, and to take those advisories into account when making entertainment decisions.
- Anyone who has previously purchased tickets and is not ready to attend under those circumstances may contact the box office within 2 hours of their scheduled performance for a credit to be used towards another show. 863-382-2525.
Vanessa Logsdon, Theatre Manager