Highlands Lakeside Theatre Membership
For over five decades, our dedicated volunteers have been responsible for the success of the Highlands Lakeside Theatre. During the day, our volunteers take care of many aspects of theatre management. During shows and events they fill roles both on stage and off, front of the house and back. As a non-profit organization, we depend on our small staff and volunteers to share in these responsibilities. We’re always looking for individuals with a passion for theatre to lend a helping hand. We understand that there are many tasks to complete, but our volunteers have a great time while also experiencing the unique satisfaction of bringing live theatrical entertainment to our community.
Membership is another way to show support for Highlands Lakeside Theatre and its mission. Membership fees help us with the costs of maintaining a top-notch theatre including insurance, supplies, and building maintenance and repairs. We offer a variety of benefits to our members as a token of appreciation for their commitment to supporting our theatre.
Perks for HLT Members
- Support Arts and Culture in Highlands County
- Generous discount on drinks in Anthony’s Lounge (restrictions apply)
- Discounted HLT facilities rental rates, subject to availability
- All paid members are eligible to run for office and vote in HLT elections. (subject to HLT policies)
- Membership decal/magnet
- Eligibility to vote for Zenon awards (subject to HLT policies and procedures)
- All paid members are eligible for nominations for Zenon Awards
- Members may come to preview show and bring one guest for $5.00. Volunteers who are not members may attend the preview, but not bring a guest.
- And more! Subject to change without notice.