digital advertising $550
Promote your brand through a range of digital media. Grow your business with our engaged audience. Your ad is prominently displayed to connect with consumers in the local market and be available on the national level. We offer a comprehensive 3-prong advertising program. One ad, three applications: in house monitors, website and digital program. The same ad will be formatted for each application. For only $550, your ad will appear on the monitors and website for a full year, and will live on in our digital programs beyond a year, perhaps even decades!
- Runs for one year from time of purchase on six in house monitors at every performance and special event.
- Lobby monitor is on 24/7
- Ad included in digital Blackman Stage Series playbills for the year, then archived on our website
- Ad scroll on HLT website homepage
- See our playbills at www.HighlandsLakesideTheatre.org
- Payment includes reformatting your artwork to fit all applications
We are so honored to be a part of this community, proud of the work we continue to produce and humbled by the continued support of the community. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the company relies on the support of individuals and businesses to help support our programs and services. We are asking for your support through a tax-deductible donation of goods and/or services that would directly enhance our fundraising efforts and aid us in achieving our future goals. Your support helps us produce quality entertainment at reasonable prices.
Every gift matters. Your donation of any size will play a significant role in ensuring Highlands Little Theatre will create memories for you and your loved ones for many generations – right here in your community. Donations of $250 and up may choose the option to be recognized with a plaque on an auditorium chair. Donations of $1000 and up may choose to be recognized with a plaque on a cabaret table. All donations will be acknowledged.
Click here to make a donation
The Janelou Buck Scholarship for Performing Arts assists students of all ages in their endeavors to become better at their theatre related crafts. Scholarships have been given to students of all ages for both degree and continuing education in the performing arts.
No benefits are provided in exchange for donations, which are tax-deductible as allowed by federal tax law.
Click here to make a donation
THE PRODUCERS CLUB
We have launched The Producers Club, a pledged recurring donation on the schedule you choose (monthly, every three months, every six months or annually.) Please join our pledge drive and help us keep our theatre thriving. Special thank you gift for new Producers Club members.
Click Here to Join the Club
Membership is another way to support Highlands Lakeside Theatre programs and mission. Membership fees help us with the costs of maintaining a top-notch theatre including insurance, supplies, and building maintenance and repairs. We offer a variety of benefits to our members as a token of appreciation for their commitment to supporting our theatre.
PERKS FOR HLT MEMBERS
- Support Arts and Culture in Highlands County
- Generous discount on drinks in Anthony’s Lounge (restrictions apply)
- Discounted HLT facilities rental rates, subject to availability
- All paid members are eligible to run for office and vote in HLT elections. (subject to HLT policies)
- Membership decal/magnet
- Eligibility to vote for Zenon awards (subject to HLT policies and procedures)
- All paid members are eligible for nominations for Zenon Awards
- Members may come to preview show and bring one guest for $5.00. Volunteers who are not members may attend the preview, but not bring a guest.
- And more! Subject to change without notice.
Do you love social functions, spending time with friends, and seeing free shows*? Become a volunteer!
As Highlands Lakeside Theatre continues to grow, so does our volunteer opportunities. We exist because of people in the community who give their time and talents to support home based performing arts. From the fledgling founding company in 1974 to now, maintaining and developing a strong base of well-trained, committed volunteers has become increasingly important to us.
There are many ways to get involved as a volunteer at HLT. From Box Office to Backstage, and everywhere in between, there is a place for you here. Even with all of our amazing volunteers, we are missing someone – YOU!
To become a volunteer or member visit https://forms.gle/7yj25rkmPVu2hpBB6.