WE ARE OPEN AT 100%
We are now operating at 100% capacity, which disallows any social distancing when seated. All seats are assigned. Masks for patrons are encouraged but optional. We are maintaining our cleaning and sanitizing before and after each performance.
The safety and well being of our audience, artists, staff, and volunteers are the highest priority at HLT. As we all continue to monitor the novel coronavirus COVID-19, we want to make you aware of the measures we have implemented to safeguard the health of those visiting, seeing a production, rehearsing or otherwise participating in events at our small 220 seat facility.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitation, supplying hand sanitizer in our lobby, and are asking audience members who are sick to stay home.
- We are sanitizing contact surfaces, such as armrests, cup holders, and tables.
- We are suspending the post-show Meet and Greet with the cast in the lobby.The cast will gather on the stage after the show for safe selfies from the auditorium floor.
- We are actively following the guidelines from the CDC https://www.cdc.gov/
coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary. html and the Florida Department of Health www.FloridaHealth.gov/COVID-19 .
- We encourage all of our audience members, visitors and volunteers to monitor advisories from the CDC and local officials, and to take those advisories into account when making entertainment decisions.
- Anyone who is not ready to attend under those circumstances may contact the box office within 2 hours of their scheduled performance for a credit to be used towards another show. 863-382-2525.
Vanessa Logsdon, Theatre Manager